We've been building since 1991. Completed almost 100 homes locally. We're an all-volunteer affiliate. We have staff but they are not paid.
Connect with Habitat
What we need· Church Families to act as advocates for a Habitat family working to qualify for their home.
· Companies/churches willing to donate a meal for a Habitat build. (do not have to cook it, you can just pay for it & we’ll have it catered).
· Strong people to load & unload furniture donations on an as-needed basis. · People to work our food tent during a build.
· Church members to act as liaison from their church with Habitat.
· Someone to lead a crew prepping a house for painting. Five Saturdays a year.
· Someone to visit local businesses and request donations for our ReStore.
· Someone to collect serial numbers from all tools and electronics.For more information about any of these, please call the Habitat office at 979-285-2800.
2015 WALK for Habitat
Saturday, November 7, 2015
8am at MacLean Park, Lake Jackson
Get your walking shoes out. It's Habitat WALK time! Program begins at 8 am with entertainment. WALK starts at 9 am from Maclean Park in Lake Jackson. Tee shirts free to student walkers. Available to adults while supplies last with a donation to cover the cost of the shirt.
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Thursday & Friday, 9 am - 3 pm
Saturday, 9 am - noon
Please call 979-285-0090 to arrange a pickup
Support our Mission with you gifts of money, property and good, used furniture.
Membership and Associations